2020 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is a luxury SUV that has both functionality and unparalleled style for its interior from the dashboard to the edge of the trunk. Be in command of top-of-the-line technology that controls your experience inside the F-PACE.
Comfort & Space
Just because you want something lush and gorgeous doesn’t mean you want it to be impractical too. The F-PACE has uncompromising amenities but uses every inch of the interior to fit more features than ever before.
- Rear Seats – Check the rear seats and find abundant room with one of the widest interior space in its class along with about 3 feet in legroom and about 2.5 inches of knee room. The sky is the limit for the headroom in the F-PACE when you can also choose a panoramic glass roof. And just because you’re in the back seat doesn’t mean you can’t be in control. The rear seats come with 4-zone climate control and reclining technology so you can be just as comfortable in the back as in the front.
- Front Seats – Enjoy the comfort of the front seats and the impeccable view of the sleek, streamlined digital dash and center console. Sit in the front and marvel at the buttons, dials, and lights at your disposal. You’ll wonder how all these features still leave room for the space it has. The F-PACE has two dials for the driver and passenger to enjoy their own temperatures as well as heated and ventilated seats available.
- Customizable mood lighting – Enjoy the ambient interior mood lighting at night with the soft pools of light scattered throughout the interior of the F-PACE. The lights are available in several settings and 10 different colors to have your interior to match any mood you choose.
- Cargo – Opening the trunk of the F-PACE shows a spacious trunk space with 33.5 cubic feet. You can also fold the 40:20:40 folding rear seats back for a maximum of nearly 6 feet in load length.
Technology & Convenience
For all the comfort it has, the F-PACE has more than enough technology in the cabin to impress anyone along for the ride.
- Displays – When you sit at the front seat and press the start engine button, you can truly tell what you’re paying for with a setup that looks stunningly futuristic. The digital dashboard screen also doubles as a navigation display. The F-PACE also brings you into the next decade with a head-up display that projects vital vehicle information on the windshield, including speed, gear position, and navigation settings.
- Infotainment – The F-PACE has a 10-inch touch screen in the center console that is the epicenter for all thing’s infotainment control. The screen is just below the 5-inch instrument cluster. The control doesn’t end there as the F-PACE doubles as a secondary smartphone with the smartphone pack, connecting seamlessly with Apple and Android devices to show your phone’s screen on the 10-inch display.
- Audio/Volume – Don’t just hear the Meridian™ sound system, listen to it. Feel it through the surrounding 11 speakers. Meridian is designed with advanced digital signal-processing algorithms that make sure that every part of the sound comes out as if you were right there.
Jaguar F-PACE Tour
The F-PACE’s interior almost rivals the sleek and stunning exterior with the number of interior features it has. If you’re still not convinced, take a look at the interactive panoramic tour of the F-PACE so you can better imagine yourself in this luxury SUV.